Wales only. creative teachers (secondary):creative learners NW231 / A21
WALES ONLY: For Secondary Teachers and Science subject leaders in schools.A 2 day course that develops teachers’ creativity in science teaching and explores effective thematic approaches to teaching science.
Any enquiries, please email Wales Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for?
Wales only: KS3 Secondary Teachers & Science Subject Leaders in schools.
What topics are covered?
How will you learn?
Face to face
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
Teachers will be able to:
- explain what creativity is and why it is important in teaching science
- use a range of practical teaching approaches to support your teaching and assessment of science
- support children in developing their creative capabilities
- explore some thematic approaches to teaching science
- synthesise ideas to develop your own creative thematic units
|1 Wales only. creative teachers (secondary):creative learners - Day 1||07 July 2022||09:30-15:30||Tecchniquest|
|2 Wales only. creative teachers (secondary):creative learners - Day 2||08 July 2022||09:30-15:30||Tecchniquest|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00||Standard bursary available*£330.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available