Getting started in year 4 - short course CB465 / F02
What topics are covered?
- The Internet
- Audio editing
- Programming: repetition in shapes
- Data logging
- Photo editing
- Programming in scratch: repetition in games
Who is the course leader?
- Recognise the content and structure of the Teach Computing Curriculum in Year 4
- Understand how this fits into the curriculum across the whole primary age range
- Gain confidence through hands-on experience of the Teach Computing Curriculum lesson materials.
- Identify how the curriculum may be adapted to the context of your own school
|1 Getting started in year 4||06 July 2022||15:30-17:00||Online course|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available